I'm just a simple college freshman with a dream to become a singer. This blog will be all about my adventures- more or less- as I journey through my education.
Friday, July 20, 2012
One Month to Go!
I can't believe school starts in only one month! I'm not ready at all- mentally or physically. For the past few months, one of the professors at the university has been giving me lessons to prepare me for the school year. You see, I didn't take any music classes throughout my high schools years. For the longest time I thought I was going to be a chef, but look at me now! Not only is my singing getting better, I've also started playing piano again. This sure is going to be an interesting year. I am taking 13 credit hours of classes this first semester and ~hopefully~ working to help with tuiton. Thankfully I was blessed with a scholarship which will help immensely even if I can't work a lot due to my full schedule. Anywho, I am looking forward to a great year, even if music theory does try to kill me -_- Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment